Monday, April 26, 2010

when my way groweth drear .....


I enjoy making a silly glop every now n then in MS Paint
It's awesome...when a little blotch turns out to be this amazing piece of my heart - speaking out my mind .... expressing :)

well i am time-starved .... at least I am supposed to be so
but alas.... i guess my little head doesn't really get that quite right
so i wander ...... my soul knows no bound

today i buried my little impossible dreams and whoa.... i saw a world of light and colors
a riot of "YES"; a gleam of "of course my dear"
so i rise again
will i shine too? again?
i will...you see!

[the title is a portion from one of my favourite hymns "Precious Lord, Take My Hand" by Rev. Dorsey]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to me..it looks like some post modern art..very difficult to decipher.