Thursday, September 30, 2010

A haiku-ish ode to the stunning Bannerghatta National Park

Oh…..that was a perfect day. Here’s how!!

I went with my good pal to the national park, and what a lovely surprise that was. Except the chained mammoths, every little being made me so happy. However, I didn't quite like the condition in which the lovely elephants were kept. they were chained at their ankles and could hardly move. That made me sad :(

But here are a few snaps that I clicked that day!

‘Grizzly-woozly bears’

Living on daydreams
who worries ’bout Monday morning blues
Yummy winter plans

'world wide web'


I like the one that charlotte spins right across my face
Almost everyday
I wince, but hey that doesn’t give me a sore neck

'Big Cats'


Ivory n mud stripes
elegance personified
A face adorning tunes of glory


'Zoo blues'

painted peafowl tap to rhythmic giggles
butterflies paint rainbows

but oh the teary-eyes on chained mammoths – I feel blue

‘Fish’

Cheery colors of spring
Swim by each bend
a fortress cracks

'Deer’

signature of elegance spire up corners of thy head
A stub of a tail n I see thee run
Pure bliss

‘Snake’

Your mystic swivel into the crafted woods
I’m weak in the knees - amazed, petrified
Respect!

No comments: