Friday, September 10, 2010

A self-destructive camaraderie with an alternate reality

Eid Mubarak dear world ….. wish you peace!

Have been super-active today. Dunno what it is … but just completed a pretty energetic and useful 5 hours at work. So what’s the secret? The extremely numb corridors of my office, thanks to the Eid break :D, or did I just jinx the monotone of profligacy with my post last evening?

Whatever it was, I’m happier this way. So… thought of taking a blogging break over lunch… was sooo hungry! And completing the whole truth, I also needed to switch to the more important, right now kind of work. I’ve put that aside…dunno why, but have to get it over with before tomorrow :o

Wow… Believe me that’s a lot! Has it ever happened to you… that you sit down to work on something and all that pops up in your head are thoughts and ideas about another piece of work? They’re like these many interesting and useful z-balls which you know are dear and can’t let go off. So, you end up chasing them, trying to tame them all at once. I tamed one of those other balls which I could’ve left alone for some time.
You get the idea… my life literally needs some serious de-cluttering, well… I guess … Right Now!!

Ugghhhhh … I want to see a movie, I want to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi……
I guess I should pin the meme that’s in here right now…so that I can tame it before I lose it in a host of other ones… which more often than not are the more powerful ones. What am I saying?

Chao!

... and Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
Ganapati Bappa Maurya! Mangal Moorti Mayrya!

No comments: