Thursday, September 9, 2010

There are Days.....

when there’s an ‘oh-so-powerful’ numinous force that makes me glide through a commendable volume of work. I wake up just at the right moment – enough sleep yet enough time to get ready, do yoga, clean up the house, enjoy a leisurely shower, wear an ironed set of clothes, relish over a lovely breakfast of fruits and cereal, and yet get hold of that damned shuttle ;) to office. At office, I surf the net (just enough) and work efficiently – oh, that’s so important! Reach home just in time to catch up with my family over a steaming cup of cha. Freshen up, and go for an hour-long dip in the pool, working out those extra dark chocolates that I love to nibble at. Return, grab a bowl of fruits, chit-chat with ma, help her with dinner stuff, leaf through some work, TV, food, and a cozy sleep. Well, this doesn't happen too often though. Most of my days just sink, with an annoying plop!

So what is it that makes these days work out so differently? Hmm… That’s the worst part … I know what it is…… I procrastinate! Does it happen to you too?

No comments: