Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gloria in excelsis Deo!


A long long time ago, when time hath stood still;
When frowns stared back;
They demanded a war.

A lovely Sun hath risen;
A Sun that was destined to shine everyday.
Dark clouds hovered around for some days.
Testing and trying each sinew that writhed in its own salinity.

They didn't relent.
Clouds gave up and set way for the golden rays to seep in again.

Glory (be) to God who reigns atop every possible height!

*******************

.......sometimes I write stuffs like this. Don't know why....but some kinda urge to write happens....and I ramble :)

That's a pic of my Bhai (my little bro). I had clicked this one during our trip to Yosemite National park. That was an amazing trip. Put that pic on this.....'coz I love my bro....and he left for his work-station today. He was visiting Ma and Baba for about three weeks .... I got to be with him for just about a week :(
I love him so much! I'm the luckiest sis in the whole world....'coz he's the best bhai God hath ever designed :)

Good work up there!!
When I come up there.....I'm going to give you some great CV points ;)

2 comments:

Dheeraj Kr Pandey said...

CV points kyon naukri hee e deii usse

Patrali said...

hehe...haan soch rahi hun
mujhe ek RA chahiye .... saaqht zarrorat hai :)