Saturday, January 23, 2010

A new flavour of coffee I discovered today ...... Yum!

I know it's bad manner to go "Yum" on your own recipe.....but God....can't help it. Wow!

I felt like some coffee...really late ....about 1:30 a.m. or so....
So I made myself a cup.....n did quite an experiment with it too
and it went well.....as you must've guessed by now
....just loved it

here's what I did
I took:
2 tsp ground coffee (I took Nescafe Classic)
a big pinch of crushed orange peel (sun-dried)
a pinch of cinnamon
one medium-sized clove (crushed)
a pinch of cocoa-powder (unsweetened)

I mixed up the spices and brewed a little beyond boil (took a large cup of water to boil). Added the coffee and let it stand off flame. Sprinkled the cocoa at last. Stirred and relished! Makes a full mug.

Amazing! Refreshed me to my guts :)

2 comments:

Dheeraj Kr Pandey said...

u can get it endorsed fro me :)

Patrali said...

hmmm....kitna lega bata pehle :|